2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior
For the finest in interior design, the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport deserves a close look. An optional third row allows for more seating, making it a good choice for Mount Laurel families. An available perforated leather steering wheel and customizable ambient lighting provide a genuine luxury SUV experience. Explore the Land Rover Discovery Sport interior dimensions and features today.
Configurations range from the Land Rover Discovery Sport SE to the ultra-premium Land Discovery Sport HSE Luxury. That allows customers to configure the interior however they see fit. Explore your options today:
- Technology – A standard 8″ touchscreen provides access to select smartphone apps, and a configurable interior ambient lighting system lets you set the mood.
- Audio – Choose between a 10-speaker Land Rover Enhanced Sound System or an 11-speaker Meridian Sound System. Enjoy concert quality audio on the streets of South Brunswick.
- Seating – Options include a perforated grained leather, partial leather, and Windsor leather. All models feature 60/40 second-row seats with recline and slide function.
- Trim – The details of the Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV stand out. Select models include ebony headlining, illuminated aluminum front tread plates, and a dark grey brushed aluminum center console.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity
The Land Rover Discovery family features models that are known for their premium interiors. They’re functional as well, with a passenger and cargo capacity that exceeds many competitors:
- Cargo Volume (All Seats Up): 32.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (All Seats Folded Down): 66.9 cubic feet
- Passenger Capacity: 5-7 passengers
- Leg Room (Front): 42 inches
- Leg Room (Second Row): 27.3 inches
- Head Room (Front): 40.2 inches
- Head Room (Second Row): 38.7 inches
That’s more cargo room than the 2019 Audi Q5, one of its top competitors. It offers more front legroom than the 2019 BMW X5 as well.
Find the Discovery Sport for Sale at Land Rover Princeton
For more information about the new Land Rover Discovery Sport,turn to Land Rover Princeton near Flemington. We’re excited to show you this award-winning premium SUV’s exterior design along including its impressive towing capacity, and our range of Land Rover and Range Rover lease deals. Find out more today!
More From Land Rover Princeton
The new Land Rover Range Rover price varies based on which configuration you choose. The Range Rover cost ranges from $42,650 with the entry-level Range Rover Evoque, to $209,500 for the highest Range Rover trim level. When you move up the model lineup, you’re gaining access to additional technology and convenience features to keep your…
South Brunswick shoppers in the market for a luxury SUV will want to consider the new 2020 Land Rover Range Rover. If you’ve had your eyes on this vehicle, you are probably wondering how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? When you visit Land Rover Princeton for a test drive, we’ll discuss the Range Rover…
How much can a Land Rover Discovery tow? The 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity reaches up to 8,201 pounds–that is, if you use up all 83.7 cubic feet of cargo space inside. Learn more about 2020 Discovery towing specs, engine options, and towing-friendly features, then browse our inventory to find a new Land Rover…