2019 Range Rover Sport Interior
The 2019 Range Rover Sport is one of the most noteworthy Land Rover models, known for its unparalleled luxury and performance. This compact SUV offers South Brunswick drivers the same comfort as the traditional Range Rover with the added bonus of a high-performance build. Learn more about the Range Rover Sport interior below, and head over to Land Rover Princeton to discover what the latest high-end SUV has in store for you.
Specs and Features of the 2019 Range Rover Sport Interior
You’ll find nothing but the latest technology and ultimate comfort features in the new Land Rover Range Rover Sport. Entertain all your passengers with a top of the line infotainment system which includes premium features like the Interactive Driver Display. Enjoy all these amenities starting at the standard Range Rover Sport trim level:
- Five Passenger Seating: Available optional third-row seating that sits up to seven passengers.
- Safety: Equipped with a rearview mirror with an automatic dimmer and a rearview camera to help you see the area around your vehicle more clearly.
- Superior Comfort: Enjoy 14-way power-adjustable grained leather seats with four-way power lumbar support. Upgrade to the Semi-Aniline leather, 22-way-power memory front seats with massage functionality for even more comfort.
- Sound System: Experience an 250-watt sound system with eight speakers.
- Storage Space: Includes 24.8 cubic feet behind the second seats and 56.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats.
- Technology: A 10-inch HD dual touchscreen comes standard with the Touch Pro™ Duo infotainment system
Explore the Interior of the 2019 Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Princeton
Browse our inventory to find a Land Rover Range Rover Sport for sale that meets your needs and budget. Compare the Range Rover Sport to other models like the Range Rover Velar and the Range Rover at Land Rover Princeton, then schedule a test drive when you found right luxury SUV model for you!
More from Land Rover Princeton
The new Land Rover Range Rover price varies based on which configuration you choose. The Range Rover cost ranges from $42,650 with the entry-level Range Rover Evoque, to $209,500 for the highest Range Rover trim level. When you move up the model lineup, you’re gaining access to additional technology and convenience features to keep your…
South Brunswick shoppers in the market for a luxury SUV will want to consider the new 2020 Land Rover Range Rover. If you’ve had your eyes on this vehicle, you are probably wondering how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? When you visit Land Rover Princeton for a test drive, we’ll discuss the Range Rover…
How much can a Land Rover Discovery tow? The 2020 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity reaches up to 8,201 pounds–that is, if you use up all 83.7 cubic feet of cargo space inside. Learn more about 2020 Discovery towing specs, engine options, and towing-friendly features, then browse our inventory to find a new Land Rover…