How Much is a Range Rover?
The new Land Rover Range Rover price varies based on which configuration you choose. The Range Rover cost ranges from $42,650 with the entry-level Range Rover Evoque, to $209,500 for the highest Range Rover trim level. When you move up the model lineup, you’re gaining access to additional technology and convenience features to keep your Mount Laurel drive luxurious. Whether you go for the Evoque or the Range Rover Sport HSE, there’s a Range Rover model that will serve your needs.
2020 Range Rover
The Range Rover offers drivers interior perks like Rear Executive Class Seats, InControl® in-car infotainment, driver aids, and a Meridian™ Sound System right at your fingertips for exceptional comfort and crystal clear sound. Move up the lineup, and some of those features will come standard.
This model has numerous trim levels available:
- Range Rover – From $90,900 MSRP
- Range Rover P400 HSE – From $95,950 MSRP
- Range Rover P525 HSE – From $105,950 MSRP
- Range Rover P525 HSE Long Wheelbase – From $109,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography – From $130,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase – From $150,300 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic – From $178,500 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase – From $209,500 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Sport
With a sportier design and a variety of powertrains for improved performance, the Range Rover Sport is a capable and stylish vehicle that any Hopewell driver would want to show off.
This model has six trims levels to choose from:
- Range Rover Sport SE – From $68,650 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HSE – From $74,250 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HST – From $82,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic – From $86,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic – From $88,990 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport SVR – From $114,500 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Velar
As the 2018 World Car Design of the Year award winner, the Velar offers a striking design that’s not just pleasing on the eye, but it also performs more effectively on the South Brunswick streets:
- Range Rover Velar S – From $56,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S – From $58,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE – From $75,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar SVAutobiography Dynamic – $90,790 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Evoque
The Evoque offers twin-needle stitched leather, a Touch Pro™ infotainment system, and more premium features you have to see at our Princeton dealership. Give us a call to learn about the exciting tech and interior features, so we can find the Evoque trim that’s best suited for you:
- Range Rover Evoque S – From $42,650 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque SE – From $47,200 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S – $46,600 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE – $51,150 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE – $55,800 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque First Edition – $56,850 MSRP
Explore the Range Rover Price and Features at Home!
With the Range Rover cost aside, each configuration offers something for every type of driver. We can go over the Range Rover seating, fuel economy ratings, and how it compares against other luxury vehicles like the Porsche Cayenne, so you know you’re making the right choice. Car shoppers can take a look at each of the models right at home before reaching out to our sales team about how they can hit the Princeton roads for a test drive. Give us a call with any questions! We’re ready to help you find your dream SUV at a competitive price.