2020 Range Rover Evoque MPG
The redesigned 2020 Range Rover Evoque achieves EPA-estimated 23 combined mpg fuel economy ratings, and this luxury compact SUV is built with eco-friendly features for less environmental impact while on South Brunswick drives. Learn more about Range Rover Evoque fuel economy ratings at Land Rover Princeton, then contact us to schedule a test drive!
How Fuel-Efficient is the Range Rover Evoque?
There are two Range Rover Evoque engine options, each with a 17.7-gallon fuel tank, and slightly different fuel economy ratings and specs:
2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas Engine — 20/27/23 city/highway/combined mpg
- 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- Standard on the Range Rover Evoque S, SE, and the First Edition
2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged MHEV Engine — 21/26/23 city/highway/combined mpg
- 295 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
- Standard on the Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S, R-Dynamic SE, and R-Dynamic HSE
Range Rover Evoque Gas Mileage FAQ’s
While the prices of gas will vary depending on your location, and even fluctuate on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, below are some answers and data from fueleconomy.gov regarding average fuel costs with the 2020 Range Rover Evoque gas engine:
- What kind of gas does a Range Rover Evoque use? Premium gasoline
- What is the annual fuel cost* for a Range Rover Evoque? $2,150
- How much does it cost to fill up a Range Rover Evoque? $58
- How much does it cost to drive 25 miles in a Range Rover Evoque? $3.59
Eco-Friendly Features in the Range Rover Evoque
- MHEV (Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle) Powertrain — Energy is lost when you put your foot on the brake, but a mile hybrid system uses Stop/Start technology to shut down the engine while the vehicle is decelerating. The system harvests and redeploys the lost energy, which is why the city mpg rating is typically higher on with an MHEV powertrain than with a traditional gas engine–you tend to use the brakes more often in city driving than on long stretches of highway.
- Adaptive Cruise Control — This intelligent cruise control system is an available feature that can help you maintain a safe distance from the car in front of you by making tiny adjustments to your cruise control speed. This saves more energy than the driver heavily slamming the brakes or flooring the gas pedal to adapt to the traffic around them.
- Responsibly-Sourced Materials — You can choose eco-friendly textiles for your Range Rover Evoque interior, including eucalyptus fiber, Kvadrat premium wool blends, and Dinamica® suede cloth produced from recycled polyester and plastics. In addition, the vehicle is designed to be 85% recyclable/reusable and 95% recoverable at the end of its life.
- Fuel Tracking — The standard InControl® Remote™ feature allows you to monitor the fuel consumption of your Range Rover Evoque on your smartphone app from anywhere in the world. This means you can detect any fuel issues that might require further inspection, and monitor driving habits to increase fuel-efficiency.
Explore the Range Rover Evoque in Princeton
If you want to learn more about your Land Rover SUV options like the Convertible Evoque in Hopewell, compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Princeton and find out what each model brings to the table. Then browse our certified pre-owned and new Range Rover Evoque models for sale in Land Rover Princeton to take home your favorite! You can also learn more about premium vs. regular gas to get more informed about everything automotive at your local authorized Land Rover retailer.
Learn More at Land Rover Princeton
The Range Rover Velar is a top-rated vehicle known for its avant-garde style and advanced technologies. What’s better, the 2021 Range Rover Velar has no shortage of color choices for South Brunswick shoppers to choose from. Explore the different Velar color options to find the one that best matches your style. Then, get in touch with…
Families around South Brunswick will love the 2021 Land Rover Discovery thanks to its spacious interior and intuitive features. With three rows of seating for five to seven passengers and a maximum cargo capacity of 74.3 cubic feet, you can flexibly handle errands and road trips with ease. So, how much can a Land Rover Discovery…
The 2021 Range Rover Evoque interior offers a unique style and advanced technology to drivers, thanks to features like perforated leather seats, ambient interior lighting, and multiple premium audio system options. Explore the Range Rover Evoque capacity, interior dimensions, and more to see how this luxury SUV can enhance your South Brunswick drives. Then, explore our…