2020 Range Rover Velar Interior
If you want your next luxury crossover SUV to offer a modern design and an abundance of interior amenities, consider the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar at Land Rover Princeton. Explore the new Range Rover Velar interior, dimensions, and more at our Land Rover dealership near South Brunswick.
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
This luxury SUV comes equipped with more convenience and advanced technology features than other vehicles in its class. We have your inside look at some of the standard features that are sure to enhance your drives through Mount Laurel and Flemington.
Standard Interior Design Features
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats and two-zone climate control
- Leather steering wheel
Standard Convenience Features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- HomeLink® Garage Door Opener
- 360° Parking Aid, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Assist, and more
Standard Technology Features
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone compatibility
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control and Navigation Pro
- 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
Want additional luxury features? You can upgrade for interior amenities that pamper and technology that makes Hopewell drives a breeze. Available interior features include:
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating and cooling functions
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including subwoofer
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- Four-zone climate control and rear seat entertainment
Range Rover Velar Dimensions
The Range Rover Velar capacity can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers and offers up to 70.1 cubic feet of cargo space for transporting long items like furniture, skis, and more. The Range Rover Velar dimensions include:
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet.
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front / Rear Headroom: 38.1 inches / 38.0 inches
See how you can make better use of the Range Rover Velar capacity with Range Rover accessories like cargo organization systems and Interior Protection & Storage packages.
Explore the Range RoverVelar Interior in Princeton
Get additional details about this exciting family-sized SUV by exploring the exterior colors, or expand your search by comparing the Range Rover Velar vs. Range Rover Sport. When you are ready to see the new Range Rover Velar for sale in Princeton, peruse our inventory and our current Range Rover Velar offers at Land Rover Princeton. Give us a call today!
More About Land Rover Range Rover Velar Features
If you are looking for a striking luxury SUV that will stand out in a saturated market, the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar is the vehicle for you. It offers dozens of paint color options and interior trims in a variety of color combinations, so you can truly make the Range Rover Velar your…