Land Rover Off-Roading Tips
Planning a Land Rover off-roading trip near Princeton? Don’t embark on your adventure unprepared! Between understanding your Land Rover SUV’s performance capabilities and planning ahead for your trip, there’s a lot to think about before hitting the trails. Rely on the Land Rover pros at Land Rover Princeton for all the best off-roading tips!
Off-Roading Tips and Tricks
Ready to take on Mount Laurel trails your Land Rover SUV? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Be aware of the rules!: Ensure that you’re allowed to off-road in your chosen area, and procure the proper permissions if necessary.
- Know your limits: It’s imperative to plan ahead for things that could go wrong. It’s never a bad idea to pack a flashlight, blanket, and other emergency supplies.
- Be Aware of Your Gear: Stay focused so you can pick the best gear for the terrain you’re tackling. Know when to shift into 4WD or lock the center differential in an AWD vehicle.
- Pack Smart: There’s always a chance that you’ll get stuck while off-roading, so bring recovery gear like a winch kit, traction mats, tire inflator/deflator, a folding shovel, a hi-lift jack, etc.
- Fuel Your Car: Before you start your off-road journey, make sure to fill up your tank! You don’t want to get stranded in Mount Laurel with an empty tank.
- Fuel Your Body: You may not have access to food and drink while on the trails, so be sure to bring plenty of water and snacks.
- Stay Connected: Carry your fully-charged phone with you, and try to bring along a car-friendly charger! It’s also a good idea to tell someone where you’re going and when you plan to be back for safety purposes.
Land Rover Performance
Range Rover performance is ideal for off-roading thanks to a variety of exciting features, no matter what Range Rover Sport configuration you’re driving through Hopewell. Here are just a few features to consider when comparing Land Rover vs. Jeep:
- Configurable Dynamics determines the throttle mapping, steering settings, suspension, and more
- Commandshift™ 2 gear level allows you to use gearshift paddles
- Adaptive Dynamics puts the vehicle in focus and monitors road (or trail!) conditions
- All-Terrain Progress Control helps you conquer any terrain or weather conditions, which makes it perfect for off-roading
Rely on Land Rover Princeton for Your Off-Roading Needs!
Before you depart on your next off-roading adventure or Princeton, NJ road trip, stay in the know with Land Rover Princeton! We want to help you be informed about all things Land Rover performance so your next off-roading trip goes as smoothly as possible. Just see how it fares against the Toyota Land Cruiser! There’s a reason that Land Rover SUVs are known for their performance prowess. We also want to keep you updated on new models including the 2019 Land Rover Defender. Stay informed with Land Rover Princeton.
More From Land Rover Princeton
South Brunswick and Mount Laurel trying to decide which Land Rover Range Rover has the features they need should check out our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below. Then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive! Contact Us View Inventory Range Rover Starting at $90,900 MSRP, the base Range Rover…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers unique style and advanced technology to Mount Laurel drivers, with features like perforated leather seats, ambient interior lighting, and several premium audio system options. Explore the Range Rover Evoque interior at Land Rover Princeton, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to experience the interior in person. Contact Us View…
The 2019 Range Rover Sport can tow up 7,716 pounds, which means you can take home a luxury model to South Brunswick that can handle rough terrain even when hauling heavy loads behind it. Whether you want to tow your boat to the lake, take a camper to the great outdoors, or you are moving with a…