Land Rover Towing Capacity
Land Rover and Range Rover vehicles are known for their luxury features and strong performance. However, they’re not recognized enough for their towing ability. If you’re planning to haul a boat out to a lake near Princeton, NJ, you’ll enjoy the power and stability that a Land Rover model provides. Explore the land rover towing capacity before visiting our showroom near Mount Laurel.
Land Rover Towing Capacity
From the Range Rover Evoque to the Land Rover Discovery, all Land Rover and Range Rover SUVs are rated for towing. The maximum weight capacity depends on the vehicle and trim level. The following are the maximum towing capacities for the 2019 Land Rover model line:
- 2019 Land Rover Discovery Towing Capacity – 8,201 lbs.
- 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Towing Capacity- 4,409 lbs.
- 2019 Range Rover Towing Capacity – 7,716 lbs.
- 2019 Range Rover Sport Towing Capacity – 7,716 lbs.
- 2019 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity – 3,968 lbs.
- 2019 Range Rover Velar Towing Capacity – 5,512 lbs.
Land Rover Towing Features
While towing might seem daunting, Land Rover makes it easier with a range of safety features. These are available with select models, so be sure to check out trims like the Range Rover Sport HSE to see its standard towing features:
- Advanced Tow Assist – This advanced feature lets you use a radial dial to steer the vehicle as its reversing to the trailer hitch. Backing up to a trailer might seem like a challenge, but Advanced Tow Assist makes it easy by taking care of the acceleration and providing more precise steering.
- Rear Height Adjust – Set the ideal vehicle height for your trailer directly from the controls mounted inside the vehicle. It’s just another way Land Rover makes towing easier.
- Trailer Stability Assist – While wind and tight corners can be difficult to navigate while towing, trailer stability assist controls many response points to allow you to tow safely.
Learn More at Land Rover Princeton
Whether you’re looking to find out how the Land Rover Discovery compares to the Audi A5 or learn about the Land Rover SVO program, Land Rover Princeton has you covered. Contact us with any questions about Land Rover towing or performance today!
More From Land Rover Princeton
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is a five-passenger luxury SUV that has plenty of room for each passenger, no matter which seat they are sitting in. You can even upgrade to Rear Executive Class Seats, for a total seating capacity of four passengers. Explore Land Rover seating capacity in Range Rover at Land Rover Princeton near…
If you are looking for a striking luxury SUV that will stand out in a saturated market, the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar is the vehicle for you. It offers dozens of paint color options and interior trims in a variety of color combinations, so you can truly make the Range Rover Velar your…
The redesigned 2020 Range Rover Evoque achieves EPA-estimated 23 combined mpg fuel economy ratings, and this luxury compact SUV is built with eco-friendly features for less environmental impact while on South Brunswick drives. Learn more about Range Rover Evoque fuel economy ratings at Land Rover Princeton, then contact us to schedule a test drive! New Inventory Learn More How…