2021 Land Rover Discovery Towing Capacity
Families around South Brunswick will love the 2021 Land Rover Discovery thanks to its spacious interior and intuitive features. With three rows of seating for five to seven passengers and a maximum cargo capacity of 74.3 cubic feet, you can flexibly handle errands and road trips with ease. So, how much can a Land Rover Discovery tow? Easily tow up to 7,716 pounds with the Discovery. Explore the Land Rover Discovery towing capacity and capabilities, then contact the team at Land Rover Princeton to schedule your test drive.
How Much Can a Land Rover Discovery Tow?
Take on the Mount Laurel roads in the powerful Land Rover Discovery. This year’s model features a standard eight-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel drive for expert handling and performance, whether drivers are running errands or trekking out for a weekend adventure. Drivers seeking their ideal Land Rover Discovery towing capacity have the choice of two engine options. Take a look at the 2021 Discover performance specs below:
2.0L Turbocharged I4
- Available on the Discovery S and Discovery S R-Dynamic
- Towing Capacity: 6,614 pounds
- Power: 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Capabilities: 19/22 city/hwy mpg*, 24-gallon fuel tank
- Curb Weight: 4,865 pounds
3.0L Turbocharged I6 MHEV
- Available on the Discovery S R-Dynamic and Discovery HSE R-Dynamic
- Towing Capacity: 7,716 pounds
- Power: 355 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Capabilities: 18/24 city/hwy mpg*, 24-gallon fuel tank
- Curb Weight: 5,160 pounds
Land Rover Discovery: Towing and Performance Features
To be able to support how much the Land Rover Discovery can tow, it also needs the support of powerful performance and towing features. While driving on Hopewell roads, find proper control, equally distributed weight, and vehicle and trailer stability thanks to these top-quality features:
- Advanced Tow Assist: Find expert control when driving in reverse with this available feature that maintains control of both the vehicle and whatever is being towed.
- Hill Descent Control®: Activate this technology when driving down a steep hill as it applies the brakes to each wheel for a controlled and safe descent.
- Terrain Response® 2: Adeptly handle the problems of the road with sensors that monitor road conditions, then automatically switch to the right drive mode needed.
- Dynamic Stability Control and Electronic Power Assisted Steering: Enjoy improved handling and stable steering to confidently travel around Princeton.
- All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC): When the road gets tough, this system assists drivers in maintaining a steady speed. Similar to cruise control, this lower-speed allows drivers to focus on steering and handling.
Explore the Land Rover Discovery at Land Rover Princeton!
Continue exploring the Land Rover Discovery towing capacity at Land Rover Princeton. Not only will the stylish Discovery stand out on the road, but it will also make your mark and customize your Discovery with genuine Land Rover Accessories.
More from Land Rover Princeton
What should I do if my car gets flooded? When Hurricane Ida pounded New Jersey last week, thousands of vehicles were impacted. Flooding, whether caused by hurricanes and severe storms, is the most common natural disaster in America, according to Census.gov. And while you may have successfully forged rising flood waters, it doesn’t mean that…
Whether you’re interested in Range Rover Velar accessories, Range Rover Evoque accessories, or Range Rover Sport accessories, Land Rover Princeton has plenty of ways to customize your new Range Rover vehicles with genuine parts and accessories from our Princeton parts center. Not sure which Range Rover accessories you need to add extra convenience and functionality to your…
When you’re looking to upgrade your ride with a luxury SUV that offers incredible design and lots of interior features and amenities, the 2021 Range Rover Velar has you covered. Land Rover Princeton has your guide to the Range Rover Velar capacity, dimensions, and interior features. Then, explore our inventory to find the new Range Rover Velar…