What Land Rover Models are in the SVO Program?
The Land Rover SVO (Special Vehicle Operations) Program is all about pushing the boundaries of what is possible and creating exceptional vehicles that truly stand out. While all Land Rover vehicles offer top-notch luxury and capabilities, a Land Rover SVO vehicle takes style, innovation, and luxury to the next level. Let’s explore some available SVO models to discover how you can get the ultimate driving experience on and off of the South Brunswick roads.
Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic
The SVAutobiography Dynamic Range Rover is the most luxurious, powerful, and sophisticated Land Rover SUV ever produced. Its dynamic appearance has the power to match with a 5.0-liter 557 hp supercharged V8. The SVAutobiography Dynamic trim level also offers distinguished Mount Laurel drivers signature features including:
- Driving Dynamics
- The SVAutobiography has a special suspension configuration to pair with an increase to 557 hp.
- Luxury Seating
- The premium crafted Diamond Quilted seats are 24-way adjustable, heated and cooled, hot-stone massage front seats and Executive Class Comfort-Plus rear seats. There are a variety of seating color combinations to choose from.
- Trim Finisher
- Every detail has been considered with elegant touches including the Knurled finish to the start/stop button and foot pedals, along with Steel Weave Carbon Fiber trim.
Range Rover Sport SVR
The Range Rover Sport SVR delivers next-level luxury and performance, with unparalleled handling and power on and off-road. The Sport SVR offers a set of features that will turn you next drive around Hopewell into a thrilling adventure.
- Sports Seats
- The Oxford leather sport powered seats are 16-way adjustable with memory and feature SVR embossing. The sport powered seats are available in four color configurations.
- Breathtaking Design
- The Range Rover Sport SVR has been designed to impress with an aggressive stance, darkened headlights, quad tailpipes, and a distinctive rear spoiler.
- The chassis has been tuned to provide a driving experience like no other SUV with impressive handling and cornering. Paired with a specially tuned dynamic response system, the Range Rover Sport SVR handles will through tight turns
- Active Sports Exhaust
- The Active Sports Exhaust system includes a two-stage active exhaust with electronically controlled valves, providing a greater flow through of all four exhaust pipes.
Learn More at Land Rover Princeton
To fully understand what sets a Land Rover SVO vehicle apart you need to experience one in person by taking a test drive. Contact us today to schedule a visit to our showroom in Princeton and discover the joy of driving one of our Land Rover SVO models, or get more Land Rover history and trivia!
More From Land Rover Princeton
South Brunswick and Mount Laurel trying to decide which Land Rover Range Rover has the features they need should check out our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below. Then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive! Contact Us View Inventory Range Rover Starting at $90,900 MSRP, the base Range Rover…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers unique style and advanced technology to Mount Laurel drivers, with features like perforated leather seats, ambient interior lighting, and several premium audio system options. Explore the Range Rover Evoque interior at Land Rover Princeton, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to experience the interior in person. Contact Us View…
The 2019 Range Rover Sport can tow up 7,716 pounds, which means you can take home a luxury model to South Brunswick that can handle rough terrain even when hauling heavy loads behind it. Whether you want to tow your boat to the lake, take a camper to the great outdoors, or you are moving with a…