Best Restaurants in Princeton, NJ
Diners come from Bridgewater and beyond to eat at some of the best restaurants in Princeton, NJ. The next time you are taking a road trip in the area or are visiting one of the fascinating historical sites, enjoy one of these restaurants near Princeton. If you need more ideas for what to do in the Flemington area, contact Land Rover Princeton.
Favorite Princeton Eateries
- Nomad Pizza Company – Great crust, sauce, toppings, and service make this one of the most popular pizza places in the area.
- Cross Culture Restaurant – If you love the flavors of India, you will not be disappointed by this long-running local favorite.
- Blue Point Grill – This is one of the best seafood restaurants near Flemington thanks to its fresh catches and elevated preparations.
- P.J’s Pancake House – All your breakfast favorites are on the menu along with diner classics that the whole family loves.
- Seasons 52 – Expect to find something interesting and enticing on the menu, and enjoy the relaxed yet upscale ambiance in the dining room and bar area.
There Are So Many Things to Do in Princeton, NJ
If you are in the area and want to touch base with a team of locals, visit Land Rover Princeton and learn more about Land Rover history. There are plenty of Princeton museums and spooky sights to explore! Be sure to check out our favorite Princeton, NJ brunch spots as well.